1.Introduction of stainless steel fence netting
The Stainless Steel wire cable Ferruled Netting, the wire ropes are neither knotted nor crossed, it is a construction based on stainless steel wire cables that lie parallel in pairs connected and reciprocally curved by stainless steel ferrules. The wire cable construction is 7 x 7 or 7 x 19. The standard mesh angle is 60°. All the components are made from the AISI 304 or AISI 316 material group.
The construction of stainless steel cable netting can be pulled apart like an accordion and our stainless steel wire netting are all stretched when they are used. Producing a spring force that varies depending on the mesh aperture and wire rope thickness. The cable netting is a vibrant, premium-quality product : the mesh aperture ( variable, from very tight to very wide ) and the wire cable diameter ( 1.2mm,1.6mm, 2.0mm, 2.4mm, 3.2mm ) determine its functionality and aesthetics.
The stainless steel cable netting mostly be applied in the architecture.
2. Usage of stainless steel cable netting
Our stainless steel cable netting is widely used as ceilings, banister fillings, stair protections, mesh fence and so on.
1. Made of high quality stainless steel wire cable
2. Material group: AISI 304, 304 L, 316, 316L
3. Soft to the touch, can't hurt hands.
4. Light weight, but strong
5. Life span more than 30 years
6. Environmental degradation resistant, say, corrosion, ultraviolet
7. Excellent flexibility for tough installations